MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

when I was a little kid and first watched this movie I always wished for a fighting game exactly like this and I showed it to all of my friends. 8 years later, I'm still as impressed as I was back then. I consider you a goddam genius - always have and always will.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

omfg

This is exactly how I used to wish the real pokemon show was. They had so much potential to make a serious bad ass series or at least a spin off but they never did. So finally seeing something like this that I used to want to see as a kid was really cool. Some parts looked like they were from a real anime or whatever, idk if it was the colors or subtle effects you used but it looked legit. This flash was pro even disregarding that it was rushed. Anyway, good luck with your health condition.

Bueno Vista Bueno Vista

da bezt movy in da word

da bezt movy in da hole wide word and it made me thinks really hardly a lots a very much good movys the ratings it will be gave was ten slash tens and goods

Tugoro responds:

Exactly.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

actually pretty amazing

seems like you've set the bar for flash games to just about the level of the ps1...crazy

rumblesushi responds:

Thankyou, and yep it's been my intention from day 1 to make proper 3D in Flash at playable framerates, with big worlds etc :)

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

awesome, felt like a real snes game or something

reminded me of the old wario games by the way it plays with a bit of earthbound due to the wacky story, music, and sound effects. this would have been a worthy snes game to own back in the day and i'm having a lot of fun with it!

Covetous Covetous

For those that don't understand it:

This game is about Fetus in fetu. Look it up on wikipedia if you don't know what it is.

Cave Story - Jenka's theme Cave Story - Jenka's theme

great job, man. sounds just like the original! cave story has so many great tunes. the only thing is it doesn't loop so smooth, but whatever

JonBro responds:

I know it doesn't. I spent like an hour trying to get it to sound decent, and it still doesn't. It would loop better if I didn't just have the Fruity Loops trial demo thing.

§Arbiter§ - Memories of War §Arbiter§ - Memories of War

sweet

reminds me of music from one of the old playstation final fantasy games. but better :P

Arbiter responds:

Shouldn't say that, I'm a great fan of the music of Final Fantasy and I don't see myself remotely close to the composers of that soundtrack.
I thank you for the compliment, but have to disagree!

-Chris

Tehde Tehde

Tehde shite ownz

Amazing pic lol

Shite Flavored Shite Flavored

Lick my nutts, lick my nutts

Suck my butt, Suck my butt