Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

actually pretty amazing

seems like you've set the bar for flash games to just about the level of the ps1...crazy

rumblesushi responds:

Thankyou, and yep it's been my intention from day 1 to make proper 3D in Flash at playable framerates, with big worlds etc :)

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

awesome, felt like a real snes game or something

reminded me of the old wario games by the way it plays with a bit of earthbound due to the wacky story, music, and sound effects. this would have been a worthy snes game to own back in the day and i'm having a lot of fun with it!

Covetous Covetous

For those that don't understand it:

This game is about Fetus in fetu. Look it up on wikipedia if you don't know what it is.

Maplestory: Yakuza Maplestory: Yakuza

Boring, bad key set up. Good scripting.

You should have at least let us set up the keys ourself. Not everyone plays MapleStory using your badly fucked up controls. also It seriously took way too long to beat the boss, thus making this game pretty boring...since all you do is attack the boss over and over. Great job scripting the game though. You'd probably be able to make a great game if you didn't use the same boring concept over and over.
Oh, and I've read your responses to reviews, and before you get a chance to reply to this review with a half-witted and immature insult, to which I won't be able to reply back to defend myself, I'd just like to tell you that you're a gigantic douche bag in advance.

Kill CRAZY JAY Kill CRAZY JAY

Rip off

This is a complete and utter RIP OFF of an older stick movie called Die In Style. It was made about 2-3 years ago and IT'S STILL BETTER THAN THIS! And, yes, I am going to compare this to the movie you ripped off.
First of all, the Graphics in the older movie were muuuuch better than the ones in this movie. It was funnier, longer, and was animated better. It's pretty sad you can't even do better then a movie you ripped off that was made almost 3 years ago.
Did you think you would get away with it just because the author removed the original movie from newgrounds? I didn't say anything until now, but this movie has been on the frontpage much longer than it should have been. Because It shouldn't have gotten front at all.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

One of the few flash games I really enjoyed.

This game was bad ass REALLY fun. I'm definatly favoriting this so I can play it again! very great work!!

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

password

how do you get the password to enter the ADV folder?

samUK2005 responds:

im not saying anything :)
clue: look in simple gui for an app...
thks 4 playin

Adventures in Gameland Adventures in Gameland

this was really cool

you're game ideas are really interesting, original and fun! :D
this was a really cool idea for a game and i can't wait for the next part!
keep up the good work man

Flash Halo v1 Flash Halo v1

aw man

I got to the 3rd level and died, and then I had to start all over from the beginning :( maybe you should make a password thing so people can go back to the level they died at....
anyway it was a very good game, with sweet graphics. some pretty advanced action script too and that suprised me because 1st person shooters in flash usually aren't this good :O
nice work and I can't wait for 2nd version. :D

Ripping and using sprites Ripping and using sprites

VERY helpful to newbie srite animators

I already know all of this but this would be very helpful to people just starting sprite flashes so I'm gonna vote high on this for them

Rathanos responds:

Thanks :) I tried to make it as useful as I could.

Thanks for the review.