MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

when I was a little kid and first watched this movie I always wished for a fighting game exactly like this and I showed it to all of my friends. 8 years later, I'm still as impressed as I was back then. I consider you a goddam genius - always have and always will.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

omfg

This is exactly how I used to wish the real pokemon show was. They had so much potential to make a serious bad ass series or at least a spin off but they never did. So finally seeing something like this that I used to want to see as a kid was really cool. Some parts looked like they were from a real anime or whatever, idk if it was the colors or subtle effects you used but it looked legit. This flash was pro even disregarding that it was rushed. Anyway, good luck with your health condition.

Bueno Vista Bueno Vista

da bezt movy in da word

da bezt movy in da hole wide word and it made me thinks really hardly a lots a very much good movys the ratings it will be gave was ten slash tens and goods

Tugoro responds:

Exactly.

Tehde Bogey Tehde Bogey

the best movie ever

hilarious and well animated with great art PUT THIS ON FRONT PAGE

Just Desserts Just Desserts

lolololol

the best movie ever i give it a billion stars out of negative a billion

Tugoro responds:

LOLOLOOLOLOLOOOL TY BUDDY!

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

Jesus Christ

I laughed so fucking hard at this movie. Trust me, you have to watch Power Star 4 before seeing this, I was honestly laughing out loud really hard.

GREAT SHIT

JonBro responds:

You're the greatest, turtle.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

hilarious, great voice acting, and classic scenes.

front page plz

CVAnimation responds:

yay!

Fantastic Dance Party Fantastic Dance Party

lol

this is the best movie ever made and hilarious if i could give it a higher score i would give it 100 billion infinite. its so funny and good and awesome!!!! please make more its so good ! anyone who gave it a 0 sucks and probably didn't watch the whole thing and has a sucky computer or something! THIS IS GONNA GET FRONT PAGE!!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Best ending ever.

That was fuckin hilarious dude. Looked so good that you would expect to watch it on TV. Great work!

Mario Believes he can Fly Mario Believes he can Fly

beautiful..lol

This movie really brought a smile to my face because it reminded me of when I was a beginner in flash. :)
I can tell you worked really hard on this movie and it was very long which isn't really common in sprite movies these days.
I see alot of potential in you and I know you'll make a lot more great movies to come and really be good at flash some day. :D
Also great ending. :D
Overall great job and I hope to see more from you in the future! :)

wierdtails responds:

Hmmm... Potential... I like that!!! And to think that the First 2 reviews were Pure crap... Well, glad you liked It. I will make a lot more in the near Future... In fact, I got a whole series planned!!!